West Virginia Association of Retired School Personnel - WVARSE Clinical Experience Scholarship
WVARSE, recognizing the need to supply West Virginia with skilled employees, promotes a CLINICAL EXPERIENCE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM. This scholarship is open to students in West Virginia who have successfully completed preparation for their career choice and have been recommended by their school for a formal clinical experience and placement in an accredited program.
The application for this scholarship may be downloaded from www.wvarse.org/about.
The following rules must be observed:
1. Applicants for this scholarship must be a resident of West Virginia, have received a diploma from a West Virginia public high school or a WV GED/ TASC equivalency diploma, enrolled in an accredited West Virginia college, university, or career technical school, and plan to work in West Virginia.
2. All requirements listed on the checklist must be typed unless noted differently on the checklist. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
3. All sections of the application must be completed in order for it to be considered.
4. No application will be accepted without the endorsement of the Program. Director or Supervisor or his/her designee. No electronic signatures accepted.
5. All persons making recommendations must personally sign the recommendation for it to be considered.
6. Use standard 8.5" x 11" size paper for all pages included with the application and printed on one side only.
7. The postmark date will determine if the application has met the required deadline date.
8. A copy of the applicant’s current transcript must be attached to the application.
9. PREVIOUS WVARSE SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The WVARSE Scholarship Committee will select the recipients of the scholarship.
The selection will be based on completeness of the application, adherence to the rules established, application date and postmark date, recommendations, personal qualities, experiences, honors listed, and a true autobiography that includes personal history and why the applicant decided to pursue this career goal.
Application must be received by December 14th, 2021.
“To Serve and Not To Be Served”